18 Oct 2013
Full-Time Accountant Job Vacancy in Kenya
Accountant Job Vacancy in Kenya
Our Client, a professional training institution of higher learning is seeking to recruit a suitable qualified candidate to fill the position of an Accountant
Eligible candidate must meet the following qualifications;
- Have a minimum of a B. Ed, a B.A or B. Sc with specialization in Accounting or Finance, a Bachelor of Business Management or a Bachelor of Business Administration degree from a recognized university;
- Must be a finalist of CPA KASNEB;
- Have a minimum of B in K.C.S.E;
- Be computer literate with excellent analytical and mathematical skills;
- Be proactive and a self starter with a passion for working in finance department
- Must have minimum of 2-3 years of experience in a similar or related position
Among other duties, he/she will be responsible for;
- Collection of fees and follow up on fee arrears to meet set revenue collection targets;
- Authentication of money, bank slips and cheques;
- Identifying any loopholes in the revenue collection process that may lead to loss of money and suggest possible solutions;
- Analyzing and advising on revenue trends and preparation of revenue projections;
- Preparation and submission of the reports with regards to the revenue collection;
All qualified candidates should send their applications including three referees, detailed CVs together with relevant academic/professional testimonials to[email protected]
Please indicate your expected salaries.
The candidates should indicate the position applied for in the subject line.
Only qualified candidates will be considered.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
258 total views, 2 today