Full-Time Account Manager – PR and Communications Job In Kenya
Our Client is part of a Group of companies whose primary focus areas are in Advertising, PR, Communication, Marketing and Branding.
This position will support in developing and implementing PR Strategy for marketing and brand campaigns.
- Support in developing and implementing PR Strategy for marketing and brand campaigns;
- Effectively manage media enquiries, converting them to positive, equity-building coverage or mitigating negative coverage;
- Work directly with local and national media partners to maximize earned media coverage for marketing campaigns;
- Successfully meet set revenue targets;
- Contact media outlets to organise for press coverage, events and conferences;
- Write and edit media materials, such as press releases, newsletters, reports and presentations;
- Conduct media audits and coverage assessments as needed for the clients;
- Carry out desktop research to keep abreast with the industry trends.
Education - Diploma in Marketing or related field
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software
- Proficient in social media
- Social and economic knowledge
- Event organization
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Effective communication skills (both written and oral in English and Kiswahili)
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
170 total views, 1 today