Full-Time Abt Associates Recruits Private Sector Technical Coordinator in Kenya
Private Sector Technical Coordinator
The Private Sector Technical Coordinator will support the day to day management and implementation of the SHOPS Kenya program activities, e.g., social franchising, private health insurance, market analyses, quantitative data analyses, etc.,
- Serve as task manager, supporting the Chief of Party and Technical Leads to ensure program activities are implemented within timeline and budget
- Perform or may lead on technical and research-related tasks (data collection/analysis, developing briefs, report writing, etc )
- Assist in the development and management of agreements with consultants, subcontractors and partners as needed for activity implementation
- Coordinate across and between field and HQ staff to ensure smooth implementation of activities and timely submission of country project deliverables including financial reports, workplans, quarterly, semi-annual and annual reports, etc.
- Masters Degree in public health, public policy, business administration or relevant discipline with 3+ years relevant work experience;
- OR BA with 6+ years of work experience in a related field
- Previous experience supporting donor funded programs, USAID preferred.
- Solid computer skills in word processing, spreadsheets, database management, PowerPoint
- Strong writing, communication and presentation, skills
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
199 total views, 1 today