Jobs in Kenya: Insurance Marketers Recruitment
Our business philosophy is to make quality service, reliability, highest standard of integrity and professionalism to be the driving force to uphold our reputation and image locally and internationally.
Vision: To be the standard of quality in insurance and risk management
Mission Statement: To continuously build careers, product innovations and deliver quality value added services to clients, while ensuring financial strength and sustainable growth of the company for the benefit of its stake holders
Our Values: We embrace a team that is of integrity and shared purpose. One that is innovative, caring and focused on its development while having a social responsibility to the community it serves.
We are looking for ambitious, self?driven candidates tofill the following vacancies:
- Creating and development of strong business relationships through well developed networking skills
- Identification of target markets and growth strategies for the company
- Developing and marketing company products and services, locally and internationally
- Oversee Market Research in matters relating to products and markets
- Responsible for the Public Relations aspects of the organization
- Managing client relationships and portfolio profitability
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual business statistics for the company products and markets;
- Organizing company promotional activities to showcase company products as well as profile the organization favorably in the market;
- Preparation of and timely publication of the company’s marketing materials
- Bachelors Degree with a marketing option
- ACII or the local equivalent
- Exposure to life, medical insurance and general insurance experience essential.
- Should have a proven sales track record in the insurance industry and must be capable of handling all lines of business ? general insurance, medical & life insurance
- Excellent knowledge of the insurance market trend
- Team work and Good communication skills
- Good leadership skills
- 3 years insurance sales experience, either in an insurance company or insurance brokerage firms
- Demonstrate excellent understanding of insurance industry
- Excellent negotiation, interpersonal and communication skills
- Hardworking & driven to succeed
- Team leader
- Team player
- Computer literate
Interested candidates should provide a detailed CV, including present position, current remuneration, names, addresses, and phone contacts of three professional referees, copies of professional/educational certificates to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 15th July 2011.
Applications received after the closing date shall not be accepted.
45 total views, 1 today