We are undertaking a construction of a 120m Self Supporting Steel Towers at Limuru and Mazeras Transmitting Stations and we require the services of a Resident Engineer for each site.
The work comprise of construction of a 120m Self Supporting Steel tower and reinforced concrete foundation
The construction period is estimated at 26 calendar weeks
The Resident Engineer should have a wide proven experience and qualifications that must include the following:
- Possession of a Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University.
- Be registered with the Engineers Registration board.
- Have post qualification experience of at least 5 years in both the design and supervision of steelworks and reinforced concrete works (and the prerequisite material tests).
- Demostrate administrative ability to control, direct, and supervise Technical Staff.
- Demostrate technical capability of having supervised at least two assignments of a similar nature in size and complexity giving their values, client’s names and references.
- Be computer literate with proficiency in Engineering Software including AUTO CAD.
- Possession of good interpersonal and communication skills.
- The applicants should state the expected remuneration package.
Eligible candidates who meet the above requirements are invited to apply attaching relevant educational and professional certificates.
The application should be addressed to:
The Managing Director
Kenya Broadcasting Corporation
P.O Box 30456-00100
To be received on or before 18th November 2011 at 4.00 pm.
Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for interviews immediately thereafter.