July 2, 2013
The successful candidates will have the responsibility of undertaking installation and maintenance tasks as assigned.
- Installation of security alarms, CCTV, Access control, electric fencing and fire alarms.
- Instruct and train clients on how to operate installed systems.
- Maintain good customer relations during and after installations.
- Minimum K.C.S.E C plain or equivalent.
- Diploma in Electrical or Electronic Engineering from a recognised National Training Institution.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- At least two years relevant experience.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must be a person of a high level of integrity
Those who meet the above requirements should apply to
The Human Resource Manager,
Security Group Limited
P.O. Box 18670
Indicating mobile phone contact.
The application to reach on or before 5th July 2013.