Our client is one of the leading Companies in the Tea Industry.
The job holders will be responsible for the identifying and managing marketing opportunities, building an in-depth understanding of client business needs and managing the sales process to successful conclusion, for the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with company vision and values.
The tasks will include
- creating awareness of the organisation’s products to the existing and new markets;
- negotiating product terms with the clients;
- selling the organisation’s products;
- collecting the relevant information for building and updating the customers’ database;
- assisting in laying down marketing and selling strategies;
- identifying the potential prospects;
- participating in market campaigns and promotions;
- providing management with regular marketing intelligence;
- handling clients enquiries;
- assisting in development and implementation of marketing plans as well as
- providing regular sales reports to the management as required.
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing
- 2 Years experience in field sales and marketing
- Cleaning driving licence with active driving experience of more than 3 years
- Excellent skills in communication,
- Negotiation skills
- Public relations,
- Interpersonal relationships,
- Computer skills and ability to work with minimum supervision.
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and posses the necessary qualification and experience please send your resume and application letter indicating your experience and why you are the most suitable candidate for the role clearly quoting the job title to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or Register to Apply Online with your CV
The deadline for application is Wednesday, 02 January 2012.