January 28, 2014
Market Analyst and Research Executive
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the above position in a leading regional company, whose core business is to manufacture and market a wide range of beverages in Kenya and the Eastern and Central African Region.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing and Brands, the overall responsibility of a Market Analyst and Research Executive will be to interpret data, formulate reports and making recommendations upon the research findings.
- Conduct market research in line with the Company strategy and identify new market opportunities.
- Conduct secondary research, including finding information from industry associations, statisticians and marketing experts.
- Establish customer requirements, develop focus groups to solicit customer feedback to determine brand perceptions and reputations.
- Generate reports that analyze competition and customers for decision making and effective management of Sales and Marketing Functions.
- Develop marketing strategies in tandem with the mandate of the Department.
- Facilitate market survey to analyse competition, customer feedback to provide insights on product potential.
- Supervise merchandising and outlet branding for maximum visibility of various brands and sales promotions.
- Complete concept-testing for new products.
Qualifications and Competence
- Business/Marketing related degree from a recognised university, Be familiar with advanced statistical analysis and research methodologies, along with common computer programs.
- Result orientated with at least three years experience in a similar position and exposure in market research within the FMCG industry will be an added advantage.
- Excellent analytical and report writing skills.
- Team player with good communication skills with the ability to work under pressure.
- Experience in organizing a market research function.
- Possess sales management skills.
- Valid driving license with minimum driving experience of three years.
If you are the right candidate for the above role and can clearly demonstrate your ability to meet the qualifications given, submit your application letter attached to a detailed CV with copies of academic and professional certificates to;
P.O Box 49010 – 00100
To reach us not later than January 31st 2013.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.