The Authority’s vision is to be the leading revenue Authority in the world, respected for professionalism, integrity and fairness.
The Authority is seeking result oriented and self driven individuals with high integrity to fill the following vacant position:
- Providing legal advice to the Department.
- Drafting contracts, leases and other conveyance documents.
- Carrying out research and making recommendations for the review of existing legislation.
- Preparing Top Management Reports.
- Preparation of reports pertaining to the records in the database.
- Supervising staff in the unit.
- Any other relevant duties assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law (LLB) from a recognized University.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Law (KSL).
- Must be an advocate of the High Court of Kenya.
- Must be a Certified Public Secretary (CPS) K.
- Membership to relevant professional body.
- Must have at least 3 years experience in a similar position in a comparable organization.
- Computer literate.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Organization awareness.
- Decision making skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Must have high standards of integrity.
A daytime telephone contact and email address should also be provided.
Senior Deputy Commissioner,
Kenya Revenue Authority.
P.O Box 48240—00100.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Only qualified shortlisted candidates will be contacted.