They are looking for a young, driven, vibrant and committed individual who will be responsible for the development and growth of key brands so as to maximize long term sales and profitability.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager E.A, you will be responsible for the development of assigned brands through the achievement of specific growth objectives.
You will lead the brand growth agenda in line with the overall category strategy and deliver effective product development programmes.
- Manage and monitor brand performance to maximize short and long term sales, market share and profitability
- Develop and implement annual business plans
- Monitor competitor activity and take appropriate action
- Develop, recommend and lead the execution of local marketing plans
- Manage the effective deployment of the marketing budget
- Contribute to development of category strategies and innovation plans
- Develop and execute annual marketing including media plan
- Initiate market research projects; put in place market plans and activities based on consumer and customer insights
- Lead the development of local copy strategy / executions
- Coordinate with the sales function for the execution of pricing and distribution strategies for assigned brands
- Business degree or equivalent from a recognised university. An MBA will be an added advantage
- Professional marketing qualification
- More than 5 years of brand management experience
- Experience of the advertising industry highly desirable
- Research experience is also highly desirable
P O Box 6416, Nairobi, GPO 00100
Only short listed candidates will be contacted! Please note that we do not charge fees for receiving or processing job applications.