September 18, 2013
Our client is an Audit firm in Kenya, with offices in Rwanda, currently looking for Graduate Auditors to be based in Rwanda.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carrying out an audit, following the audit plan under the supervision of the partner or audit manager.
- Reviewing the permanent audit file and ensuring that all information is up to date.
- Adhering to the audit time frame and reporting any delays to the partner or audit manager, as appropriate.
- Completing the audit file for manager or partner review.
- Clearing outstanding audit queries and finalizing the financial statements, management letter and letter of representation.
- Carrying out any other tasks as may be delegated from time to time.
- CPA Finalist
- Any Degree
- MUST have a passport
- Computer literate and can demonstrate good use of MS excel including formatting reports and also very good in MS word, MS outlook together with other MS office packages.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Smart and with good spoken and written English
- Critical thinker and creative
- Humble and respectful to other and a good team player.
Salary: 50,000 + Accommodation will be provided
Send the application to email@example.com
In the application send a detailed cv with 3 referees