The Corporation wishes to recruit the following vacant positions and invites applications from eligible Kenyan citizens:
General Manager Business Development
Reporting to the Managing Director, the General Manager, Business Development will be responsible for coordinating and advising the Managing Director on all aspects of Corporate Planning as well as Business Strategy development. marketing and research.
- Bachelors Degree in Economics, Business Administration, Commerce, Statistics or Mathematics
- A Masters degree in Business Management or an equivalent will be an added advantage.
- Have a relevant professional registration or qualification.
- Have fourteen (14) years work experience eight (8) of which should have been served at a Senior Management Position.
- Be conversant with the National Environment Management Authority (NEMA) regulations and the Physical Planning Act.
- Possess good interpersonal skills and a broad understanding of the housing industry in Kenya.
- Be a team player, customer focused and change oriented.
- Be computer literate.
The positions of General Managers will be on a three (3) year renewable contract term
The rest will be on permanent and pensionable basis
Successful candidates will be subject to performance contracting.
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should send their applications in confidence together with copies of detailed and up to date certificates and testimonials indicating current and expected remuneration, and names and contacts of three referees to the following address: -
The Managing Director
National Housing Corporation
P.O. Box 30257 00100
Important: Applications should be in a sealed envelope clearly marked e.g “Application for the Position of SENIOR ESTATES OFFICER – REF:NHC/SEO/12/2013” with the relevant Reference No. Quoted in bold print on the envelope.
Closing date is 10th January 2014 and only short listed candidates will be contacted.
“National Housing Corporation is on equal opportunity employer and persons with disability (PWD) are encouraged to apply”