June 16, 2013
A leading events company in the country seeks to immediately fill the position of a Finance Officer(Preferably male) Reporting to the Managing Director and General Manager
- Maintain accounting/internal control systems, discuss and recommend improvements to policies and procedures, ensuring accuracy of accounting data
- Coordinate government and government agents’ returns including tax remittances, quarterly and yearly returns.
- Substantiate financial transactions by confirming all supporting documentations.
- Liaising with External auditors and answering queries on financial matters.
- Performing reconciliations for all bank and cash accounts..
- Ensuring Interbank transfers are done accurately and reconciled on monthly basis.
- Provide day to day support to the sub offices
- Confirming Field Expenditure, participate in budget processing and performing any other task allocated by the supervisor
- Carry out other duties as required and requested by the Finance Director
- University graduate in a business related course , accounting with CPA 2 and above preferable
- At least over 30 years old and a person of high integrity.
- At least 3-5 years experience as a finance officer
- Those with additional professional qualifications will have an added advantage.
- Conversant with Quick books/other accounting packages
- Must have a working Knowledge of Microsoft Office specifically Excel.
- Strong work ethics, analytical ability and attention to details
- Good communicator, creative, quick and willing to learn.
- Certificate of good conduct is mandatory for this position.
Applications should be to sent to email@example.com on or before 21st June 2013. (Indicate expected salary and how soon you would be available)
Applicants must indicate their current and expected salary expectations
All applications without this will be disqualified.