June 4, 2013
Application Development Intern (AppDev)
The AppDev intern will have the responsibility of assisting the AppDev team develop applications in both web and mobile platforms.
This position will also provide support to all employees; common sense and professionalism is required.
- Reviewing current systems
- Presenting ideas for system improvements, including cost proposals
- Working closely with analysts, designers and staff
- Producing detailed specifications and writing the programme codes
- Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live
- Preparation of training manuals for users
- Maintaining the systems once they are up and running
- knowledge in the following; PHP, MySQL, Linux, Apache
- developed applications and must showcase them
- a strong work ethic, organization skills.
- the desire to learn and is not afraid to ask questions.
- ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Ability to work under little supervision while meeting deliverable.
- Flexibility to work in shifts including weekend and graveyard whenever needed.
- If you work for clients you’ll have to spend a lot of time on their premises, so you might have to work away from home if the client is located far away.
To apply, send an email to email@example.com or call +254 718 419 493.
Kindly don’t apply if you are still in college or university