Job Vacancy For Accounts Executive in Kenya
Our client an IT company urgently seeks qualified candidates to fill the above position.
Diploma in IT or related field
Four years experience
Extensive knowledge in IT products both
Ability to meet tight deadlines.
· Meet Minimum sales and collections standards, as set forth by the company
· Attending the walk-in enquiries and achieving the E/R ratio as set forth by the company
· Encourage the current students to upgrade for higher courses
· Manage customer relationships, customer retention,
· Tracking of customer history from joining till completion of the course
· Give presentations, Seminars and briefings to clients as and when required.
· Doing customer satisfaction survey and giving the inputs to the training manager.
Analyzing the market trends based on customer feedback and update the Manager about the same.
· Organizing road shows and other indoor / outdoor activities to create brand visibility in the market and to increase enquiry base.
· Submitting MIS and reports as per the guidelines of manager
· Be very familiar with the latest technologies and products.
· Use software tools on the desktop to track client contact information, communication with potential clients, and other sales-related functions.
If you meet the above minimum requirements, email your CV to; email@example.com copy firstname.lastname@example.org (indicate your current salary and expected salary on the cv)
Frank Management Consult Ltd
Nyaku House,1st Floor,
Argwings Kodhek Road,Hurlingham.