Zone Manager– Kenya
A worldwide leader in customer experience management and call centre business process with operations across all business sectors and all continents is looking for Zone Manager to be responsible for the operations and ongoing development of Visa application business within their Zone.
- Management of the country VAC operations in compliance with standard Operations Procedures
- Wok with the UK government client to develop and enhance services
- Strategic responsibility for commercial development
- Financial and budget accountability
- Must have Masters degree in business, finance or economics
- PRINCE 2, MSP or PMP certification preferred
- Working experience in a Visa Application centre essential
- Experience working with public sector clients i.e. diplomats, immigration or security department essential
- Self motivated with excellent management skills
Monthly gross salary: Competitive remuneration depending on experience
Deadline: 15th March 2014
Send your up to date CV to: email@example.comSummit Recruitment & Training, Blixen Court, Karen road, Karen
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please indicate in your email which position you are interested in.
Only candidates stating current salary will be considered.
Please do not apply if you do not meet the requirements of the job