The Company: A premier data recovery center, wishes to recruit professionals to fill the following vacant position:
Position Overview: Being In charge of the company website and be the company’s official graphics designer to design all company materials and communication online and offline.
- In charge of the company’s website, keep our website up to date on a daily basis. This will entail loading to our website new products and content creation
- Managing and updating all the over 20 websites belonging to the company
- Designs and maintains the company website, blogs, fan pages etc.
- Creating design concepts that have a high visual impact that positively represents the company.
- Creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time and content management.
- Online marketing- through social media together with the in-house administration team as part of his/her team for content creation i.e. Face book, twitter, Skype etc
- Develops site navigation by categorizing content; funneling traffic through content
- Upgrades site by updating content and graphics; monitoring performance and results; identifying and evaluating improvement options; introducing new technology; maintaining link.
- Be the company official graphic designer to design all company materials and communication online and offline.
- Must have a minimum of Diploma in IT course.
- Qualification in web design with strengths in graphic arts with knowledge of design software’s like Corel draw and in design.
- Minimum of 3 yrs Experience in IT support,web development/ maintenance as well as online marketing
- Able to expertly integrate the website, with all major social media platforms, and drive users to the site
- Web graphic Design with Fireworks, Photoshop etc.
- Must be Web Savvy.
- Working knowledge of database platforms including SQL Server, MySql, Oracle, Sybase, foxpro,CSS,Jquery
- Experience in Graphic design using graphic design tools e.g. Photoshop, illustrator, fireworks e.t.c
- Have a portfolio of website(s) developed in
- High integrity
- Good interpersonal skill
- Great attention to detail and the ability to produce good looking and creative web pages that have been thoroughly de-bugged across all currently used browsers
- Excellent team player and willingness both to take direction and use own initiative as appropriate
- Their Detailed CVs,
- Indicating Your Availability
- Current & Expected Salary
E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org