Job Title: Sales, Marketing & Real Estate Research Manager
Our company is a Real Estate Development company which develops real estate products, sell and/or lets to prospective clients.
We aim to be renowned Real Estate Company offering the best products both in quality and standards while ensuring that the value for money is realised.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Developing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet the agreed company objectives.
- Marketing and selling the company’s services, vacant space for let or sale.
- Locating property for future development.
- Maintaining the client and potential client database.
- Ensuring client feedback is received and follow-up on action as required.
- Undertaking ad hoc duties associated with marketing function; drafting correspondence and maintaining records.
- Identifying marketing opportunities by identifying client’s requirements; defining market, competitor’s share, and competitor’s strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Sustaining rapport with key stakeholders by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Identifying all possible barriers to the success of a sale on clients’ projects and developing strategies to overcome them.
- Providing information by collecting, analysing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Protecting the organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails.
- Representing the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
- Diploma/Degree in a Business field with specialization in Marketing.
- Possess a valid driving licence.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in real estate.
- Possess business etiquette with a strong work ethic and high moral ethics.
- Ability to source strong leads using contacts from within the real estate industry.
- A thorough understanding of real estate’s dynamics.
- Proactive and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Great ideas and passionate about entrepreneurship.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills,
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
Application letter and CV indicating your expected salary should be submitted preferably via email to:
or P.O. Box16491 – 00100 Nairobi,
on or before 14th February, 2014.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.