We are a medium sized law firm based in Nairobi with a branch network all over Kenya.
We are looking for qualified self driven individuals to fill the position of Litigation Advocates to be based at any of the branches to deal with civil litigation matters.
The ideal candidate must:
- Be an advocate of the High Court of Kenya;
- Possess three (3) years post admission experience in litigation, two years of which must have been in prosecution and/or defence of accident compensation claims;
- Hold a current practicing certificate;
- Possess good communication, presentation, research and analytical skills;
- Be hands-on in interpretation and application of legal texts, statues, rules and regulations;
- Have excellent interpersonal skills;
- Be able to work in a team and be result-oriented;
- Have ability to handle pressure, meet tight deadlines and work with minimum or no supervision; and
- Be proficient in MS Office.
Individuals who meet the above requirements should send their applications to the address/email below stating their current and expected salary, along with a detailed CV, testimonials and copies of their academic documents to reach us on or before 14th February 2014.
P. O. Box 40863 (00100)