Our client, an International company leading in Software Application Development is urgently seeking to recruit an Executive Receptionist with good experience in Reception and Front Desk Management to provide administrative support including receiving and handling information.
We are specifically looking for a qualified female candidate who can fill the position immediately.
- Assuming receptionist duties, greeting the visitors and referring them to appropriate staff members
- Attending to phone calls and replying to the emails received from the clients
- Filing of documents
- Scheduling and coordinating meetings, appointments and travel arrangements for managers or supervisors
- Maintaining records for staff, telephones and parking
- Handling petty cash
- Preparing and modifying various correspondences and documents
- Maintaining customer records by updating accounts information
- Handle all customers’ inquiries with consistency and objectivity
- Ensure that the front office desk offers a warm and friendly welcome and a speedy, efficient check-in and check-out
- Ensure that there is information to help guests and be their point of information about company products/services.
Qualification and Experience
- Diploma/Degree in Front Office or Business related field from a reputable institution
- Minimum 3 to 4 years experience in the field.
- Must have a good profile.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-driven personality with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Candidate must have good physical appearance.
- Must be very confident.
To apply, send your CV and Cover Letter only firstname.lastname@example.org before Wednesday 19th February 2014.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and your minimum salary expectation on the subject line.