Salary: 10,000 + Commission
We are a start-up manufacturing company undertaking the manufacture of personal care products and soon to introduce household cleaning products.
We are looking for sales executives to promote and push our products.
- Aggressively seek out new business leads for our products
- Promote company products
- Achieve the agreed set targets and growth in sales volume and new business leads
- Identify marketing and sales opportunities for current products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers
- Track sales and marketing performance effectiveness of the programmes across all segments of the business
- Ensure customer and product profitability objectives are met
- Grow new channels through marketing initiatives
- Developing relationships with target customers
- Provide regular feedback for current products and future products
- Develop a market intelligence platform that will improve the overall decision making for both strategic and day-to-day sales and marketing
- Timely preparation and submission of daily, weekly and monthly sales reports
- Atleast diploma in sales & marketing
- 25 – 35 years of age
- 2 – 3 years practical working experience in a similar role
- Self-driven, proactive, motivated and aggressive personality
- Enthusiastic and energetic
- Ability to close sales
- Experience in selling cosmetics and detergents
- Experience in running of promotions
- Experience in selling to and managing wholesaler, distributor and supermarket accounts
If you meet the above requirements, please send your application letter and CV only firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your last salary in your CV before 15th February 2014.