Ipsos in Kenya
Can you deliver a first class service?
A promising and exciting career awaits you to join the winning team…
Ipsos is a world-leading research company operating in more than 80 countries. It has revenues in excess of €1Bn and employs 16,000 staff worldwide.
Ipsos is organized in each country of operation across its global business lines and its functions, in a matrix organization that is designed to achieve operational excellence, functional expertise and client satisfaction.
In Kenya, Ipsos is especially active in the media, communications and technology, public affairs and marketing research areas.
Job Purpose: This role exists to manage and execute research projects in a manner that ensures client satisfaction.
- A relevant University Degree
- A minimum of 1 year continuous experience in market research
- Solid knowledge of market research services and tools (preferably with an emphasis on quantitative custom research, but having both quantitative and qualitative experience will be an advantage)
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, SPSS and other survey analysis systems like Quantum
- Knowledge and experience in preparing budgets and cost management
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Self-driven, results orientated, shows exceptional initiative and is focused on quality and profit
- Ability to work under pressure and manage time effectively
- Strong Analytical skills and report writing skills
- Excellent computing skills especially in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to turn data into actionable intelligence / insights
- Strong research relationships and networks
- Sound knowledge of interpreting and analyzing information
- Able to work within a multi-cultural environment
- Ability to work and deliver under pressure
- Interpersonal skills, good people skills and good organizational skills
Deadline for application: Friday, 14th February 2014, 5pm
For more information on Ipsos please visit: www.ipsos.com