We provide our clients, small to mid-sized companies, with an integrated suite of HR management solutions – everything from payroll to benefits, HR compliance and HR support.
We are seeking a Recruitment Consultant to join our team.
The Recruitment Consultant acts as a trusted client advisor and candidate advocate combining leading-edge recruitment strategies and market intelligence to deliver the best talent to meet the critical staffing needs of our clients.
The Recruitment Consultant handles all aspects of the recruiting process including sourcing, screening, interviewing and recommending candidates for interviews and for hire.
Successful associates demonstrate a strong, independent work ethic, best practices for attracting top talent, the ability to develop and nurture strong working relationships and a passion for providing excellent client satisfaction while ensuring weekly and monthly submit and hire goals are met.
- Proven ability to successfully perform all aspects of recruiting including competitive market research, cold calling, Internet searches, negotiating and closing candidates
- Successfully achieve results in a fast-paced, metrics- and deadline-driven environment
- Ability to meet and exceed performance expectations and goals, as well as implement feedback to achieve desired outcome
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, especially the ability to communicate complex ideas in a way that is easy to understand
- Ability to prioritize time and work effectively, keeping recruiting pipeline in consideration at all times; additionally, must be able to confidently communicate pipeline to others
- Ability to execute recruitment strategies, including clear articulation of RPO and client relationship
- Easily embraces change and demonstrates flexibility when direction or priorities shift
- Demonstrated computer proficiency and strong social media presence
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years of sourcing and/or direct recruiting experience
- Self-starter with ability to effectively manage multiple candidates, searches and projects
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively in partnership with others
- Knowledge of sourcing and mining techniques within the recruiting space
- Ability to multi-task within a fast-paced environment
- Action-oriented and results-driven individual
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should submit their online application on or before 17th February 2014 athttp://goo.gl/T8sryH
CVs WITHOUT SALARY REQUIREMENTS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.