Our client, a Security Solutions firm, is looking for a young energetic and enthusiastic individual to fill up the above position.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Should have an interest and passion in what she does.
- Responsibilities within the company will be added from time to time.
- Must be reliable, punctual, and articulate, have good customer service skills, organized and have demonstrated ability to juggle priorities in a very busy office.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, pleasant telephone etiquette,
- Good use of all Microsoft applications, i.e. Windows 2007, Excel, Power point, Outlook and internet search tools.
- Excellent Customer Service and inter personal aptitude.
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing;
- Receiving and screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate or referring them to the relevant department.
- Attention to detail, problem solving skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to exercise good judgment, tact and diplomacy when interacting with employees, managers and clients.
- Ability to demonstrated technical aptitude and understanding of business office machines and phone systems
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Ability to operate independently as well as in a team in a frequently changing environment.
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
- Dealing with incoming email and responding on behalf of the company.
- Assisting in all office correspondence that are attached to the said position
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff where applicable
- Higher/Diploma in Business Management or Customer Service
- Computer Literacy in MS word, Excel, Power point
- Well developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Minimum 3years experience in a similar role and a very busy working environment
- Proficient in written and spoken English
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org before the 13th February 2014.Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.