The implementing partners we work with are mainly community based organisations and local NGO’s based in the urban slum areas as well as marginalised rural areas.
The support office seeks to fill the position of Programme Finance and Administration Officer. Reporting to the director, the holder of the position ensures that financial management systems of the partner organisations are strong enough to ensure aid effectiveness but is also directly responsible for administering and keeping accounting records and implementing sound financial policies and procedures for the support office.
- Bachelors in Commerce, Business Admin, Accounting or similar subject (Essential).
- CPA (K) or equivalent qualification (Essential)
- 3 years experience in a similar position in the not-for profit sector (Essential)
- 2 years experience in a managerial role (Desirable)
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Ability to make sound decisions based on assessment of information available
- Strong interpersonal and team management skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to train and develop people
- High level of integrity.