PR and Social Media Assistant
- Managing the social media marketing strategy focusing on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, YouTube,
- Execution of all social media activities (i.e. tweeting, sharing, engaging, liking, increasing social reach, doing the heavy lifting, etc.) for our company and the artists we have signed.
- Communicating in a professional, but unique social media “voice” for each client; directly aligned with the clients’ thought leadership and content platform.
- Creating social media campaigns and calls-to-action that drive target buyers to client sites and generate leads for our clients.
- Spending hours on LinkedIn every day engaging with our clients’ target audiences by sharing content, finding ways to grow LinkedIn company followership, and improve overall engagement with our clients’ LinkedIn Company Pages.
- Staying ahead of the curve in leveraging LinkedIn as a professional social media network and as a content hub, such as leveraging LinkedIn Signal to understand influential content that is shared and the people who are sharing them.
- Tweeting at least 30 – 50 times a day while engaging influencers to increase the followership of our clients’ social media profiles; receiving multiple mentions and retweets in the process.
- Posting several Facebook posts each day and finding new ways to leverage Facebook for professional and business purposes.
- Building a strong presence on Google+ for each client, making the most of SEO tricks to help our clients get ahead.
- Implementing Social Media SEO tactics aligned with our clients’ keyword and SEO strategies.
- Conduct competitive analysis studies on client competitors, including digital footprint analysis.
- Planning publicity strategies and campaigns
- Writing and producing presentations and press releases
- Dealing with enquiries from the public, the press, and related organisations
- Organising promotional events such as press conferences, open days, exhibitions, tours and visits
- Speaking publicly at interviews, press conferences and presentations
- Providing clients with information about new promotional opportunities and current PR campaigns progress
- Analysing media coverage
- Commissioning or undertaking relevant market research
- Liaising with clients, managerial and journalistic staff about budgets, timescales and objectives
- Designing, writing and/or producing presentations, press releases, articles, leaflets, ‘in-house’ journals, reports, publicity brochures, information for web sites and promotional videos.
Requirements of the Job:
- Graduated with 4-year degree with focus on Marketing or Journalism from a reputable university.
- 2 Years of Social Media Marketing experience in a corporate marketing or agency marketing role.
- 2 Years of Social Media Marketing in a B2B capacity. In other words, the primary target audience you’ve been chatting up on social media over the past couple years are business people, professionals, decision makers, and industry thought leaders.
- 2 Years of Social Media Marketing experience on all major social media platforms – LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, YouTube, and SlideShare.
- Verifiable examples of social media marketing successes and wins.
Email CV and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org with “PR and Social Media Assistant” in the subject line.