Personal Assistant to the CEO and Regional Director
Our client is a leader in home entertainment, communication and pay TV services in the region.
Our Client offers world class TV broadcast services to a wide audience in Kenya and Africa at large.
The Regional Director has responsibility for over 12 countries in the East and Central Africa region. In order to continue with local growth and also set up a platform in the region, our client seeks to hire a Personal Assistant (PA) for the Regional Director.
The job holder will be responsible for managing the day to day schedule and business affairs of the Regional Director and will work closely with Country General Managers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Organizing and maintaining the diary and arranging appointments
- Screening telephone calls, enquiries, requests and directing them as appropriate
- Dealing with incoming email on behalf of the RD and attending meetings on his behalf
- Taking minutes of key management and Board Committee meetings
- Preparation of business and strategy presentations
- Assisting the RD and Country GM’s with their meeting preparations
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and staff on all administrative, executive and HR related issues
- Acting on delegated authority to approve expenses of the RD and Country GM’s.
- Creating and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing
Qualifications and Experience
- A University degree in a related field. A master’s degree is an added advantage.
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role, providing executive administrative assistance to senior management and CEO level employees.
- First class verbal and written communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Delivery and deadline driven
- A high level of prioritization skills
- The ability to work under pressure
- Excellent administrative skills
- A flexible and adaptable approach to work
- The ability to work on your own initiative
- Tact and discretion, for dealing with confidential information
- Knowledge of Microsoft packages (in particular Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint required).
- Discreet and confidential
Our client offers all the advantages one would expect from an industry leader including a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer.
Kindly send a 2 page CV and cover letter detailing your experience, qualification and motivation for the job to email@example.com and address it to The Recruitment Manager as soon as you read this advert.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.