OGRA Foundation is currently looking for able professional to fill the following position in the organization:
- Regulates and monitors patient flow and progress by preparing clients for examination, setting up examination rooms, and assisting other health care providers with procedures.
- Administering drugs and dressings to patients.
- Assess vital signs, administers injections and performs minor procedures on patients.
- Recording patients’ details in the patients register.
- Ensure that examination and post-clinic rooms or other areas are cleaned to maintain a safe, therapeutic, and hygienic environment;
- Ensure adequate supplies are available and that equipment is in working order.
- Diploma in Registered Nursing from a recognized institution and in possession of a registration certificate issued by the Nursing Council of Kenya
- Must have at least one year’s experience in a busy health facility.
- Knowledge on HIV/AIDS care and treatment added advantage.
- Must be pleasant, have good communication skills and willing to work in challenging environments and under pressure.
- Demonstrated skills in records management.
Interested applicants are invited to send their applications detailing current and expected salary and a CV with contact details of three referees to the:
Human Resource Manager
P.O. Box 3050-40100
Kisumu (clearly marking the application with position applied for.)
OGRA Foundation is an equal opportunity employer.