Our client a well established market leader in the FMCG industry is looking for an Office Sales & Export Manager.
The successful candidate should value quality and innovation.
- Implementing office systems, layouts and equipment requirements.
- Design and implement office policies, standards and procedures.
- Review and analyse market trends.
- Ensure efficiency in both back and front offices of the sales department.
- Assist sales team with sales related and functional issues as required.
- Ensure compliance by auditing invoices for accuracy.
- Handle export, sales and documentation and follow up.
- Review and update health and safety policies.
- Any other duties as assigned by your immediate HOD or Director.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field.
- Other professional trainings in sales and marketing will be an added advantage.
- Over 5 year’s experience in management level.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- High level of computer literacy.
- Stress management skills.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh.250,000 – 300,000/= (Approx. 2,900 – 3,500 USD)depending on experience
Deadline: 1st March 2014
Send your up to date CV to:
Summit Recruitment & Training, Blixen Court,
Karen road, Karen.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please indicate in your email which position you are interested in.
Please do not apply if you do not meet the requirements of the job.