Nursing Jobs In Kenya 2014.
Work Station: Kangundo
Our client urgently needs to recruit a nurse. Must be able to communicate in Kamba because of the duty station.
Our client is looking at someone who can easily gain the trust and confidence of a patient and have direct contact with patients.
- Diploma in Nursing from a recognized institution
- Registered with the Nursing Council of Kenya
- 3 years experience as a nurse
- Experience in taking care of the aged will be an added advantage
Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparing patients for operations, wound treatment and monitoring pulse, blood pressure and temperature;
- Observing and recording the condition of patients;
- Administering drugs and injections;
- Assisting with tests and evaluations;
- Responding quickly to emergencies;
- Communicating with and relieving the anxiety of patients and their relatives;
- Advocating on behalf of patients;
- Maintaining patient records;
If you meet the above minimum requirements, urgently email your cv( Indicate current and expected salary) to;
Frank Management Consult Limited
Nyaku House, 1st Floor.
Emails: email@example.com acc cc to firstname.lastname@example.org