Shining Hope for Community (SHOFCO), with programmes in Nairobi’s slums, wishes to recruit dynamic individuals for the following positions:
Job Profile: Provide overall leadership and strategic direction and lead the organization’s expansion plans across Nairobi’s slums.
This is a high-level senior management position responsible for programmatic strategy and in country operations and development.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree, higher academic qualification preferred.
- 10+ years professional experience, with at least 5 in a senior management position
- Track record of achieving results in a corporate or non-profit environment with success in building rigorous systems, policies, and tools to support a high-impact and diverse team.
Job Profile: Responsible for overall coordination of the school curriculum, activities and operation and ensuring a superior quality of education that is in line with the founding vision, to empower the girls of Kibera and create systemic change through an education rooted in principles of tolerance, creativity, self-directed learning, and communal and parental engagement.
- ECD Diploma or higher
- 10+ years teaching experience in primary schools.
- Experience with curriculum development, teacher training, and excitement about non-traditional curriculum
Research & Evaluation Manager
Job Profile: Responsible for all research, monitoring and evaluation activities of SHOFCO’s core programmes to provide evidence that will guide strategy and demonstrate impact.
- 3+ years of professional experience in M&E position, with management responsibilities and demonstrated success
- Experience designing monitoring and evaluation strategies, from creation of data collection instruments to data dissemination
- Experience conducting primary qualitative and quantitative research and analysis.
Other Vacant Positions Include: Gender Based Violence Coordinator, Adherence Nurse, Clinical Officer, ECD Coordinator and Upper Primary Literacy & Social Studies Specialist Teacher.
To Apply: Email cover letter and CV to email@example.com with the position you are applying for in the subject line..
Deadline is 12th March 2014.