Our client is an upcoming Micro-Finance Institution offering Loan services to individuals and groups Our Client is looking for a young, energetic and passionate individual to fill the position of Loans Officer
Evaluate, authorize, or recommend approval of loans. Advise borrowers on financial status and methods of payments.
- Analyses applicant’s financial status, credit, and property evaluation to determine feasibility of granting loan.
- Approves loan within specified limits.
- Refers loan to loan committee for approval.
- Interviews applicant and requests specified information for loan application.
- Contacts applicant or creditors to resolve questions regarding application information.
- Ensures loan agreements are complete and accurate according to policy.
- Computes payment schedule.
- Submits application to credit analyst for verification and recommendation.
- Petitions court to transfer title and deeds of collateral to bank.
- Analyses potential loan markets to develop prospects for loans.
- Arranges for maintenance and liquidation of delinquent property.
- Negotiates payment arrangements with customers for delinquent loan balance.
- Supervises loan personnel.
- A Degree in Finance/Banking/Economics or its equivalent
- 2 – 3 years’ experience as a credit/loans officer
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Emotional intelligence
Salary: Kshs. (20,000 – 30,000)
How to Apply:
If you are interested in the position and have the skills and talents our client is looking for, we would like to hear from you.
Please send a copy of your updated resume, salary and benefits to email@example.com before close of business 25th February, 2014.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.