Our client, a Business Strategy Consultancy is in need of a Brand & Culture Manager
Our client has set a strategic objective of achieving profit leadership in the market in 3 years from 2013, through sustainable and profitable performance.
Culture change and Brand Management have been identified as a Key Strategic Pillar in our client’s journey to profit leadership.
This position will provide oversight on brand and culture management as a key means of ensuring organization-wide transformation and adoption of aligned behavior.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Play a vital role in driving cultural and behavioral change internally
- Monitor the relevant KPI’s on culture change
- Identify potential and anticipated points of culture change resistance
- Support all internal stakeholders to successfully embed culture change within the business
- Support cultural transformation through activities such as planning, designing and implementing brand engagement initiatives
- Timely escalate culture specific challenges for resolution
- Periodically Audit and report on progress of culture change initiatives
Internal Brand Management
- Develop, manage and implement internal communication programmes to engage and align all staff the brand and strategy
- Work with the Strategy team to interpret the business strategy into key internal messages
- Own the corporate internal communication process to ensure effective, timely communication
- Ensure that all internal communication and culture programmes are in line with the Brand
- Maturity and ability to engage at all levels of the organization
- Have an understanding of change and communications management principles and methodologies
- Exceptional persuasion and communication skills
- Strong analytic and decision-making abilities
- Must be a team player and able to work with and through others
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Age – 30+
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree in Marketing, Communications Management, PR or related field
- Demonstrated management and supervisory skills
- Experience: A minimum of three (3) years’ related experience required
If you believe you qualify for this position, please send your CV and details of your current and expected remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.