Project Manager (Real Estate)
Saman Associates is currently in the process of recruiting a Project Manager for one of its clients.
- Oversee the subdivision projects or construction projects from start to finish;
- Perform a key role in project planning, budgeting, and identification of resources needed;
- Project accounting functions including managing the budget, tracking of team expenses and minimizing exposure and risk in the project;
- Ensure that construction activities or subdivisions move according to pre-determined schedule;
- Co-ordinate the efforts of all parties involved in the project, which include the surveyors, architects, consultants, contractors, sub-contractors and labourers;
- Devise the project work plans and make revisions as and when need arises;
- Ensure optimum utilization of resources- labour, materials and equipment, and ensuring their procurement at most cost-effective terms;
- Development of effective communications and mechanisms for resolving conflicts among the various participants.
- Bachelors degree in civil engineering;
- Diploma in Project Management or Strategic Management;
- Three (3) years experience in management of projects;
- Thorough knowledge of legal issues and safety standards in real estate industry;
- Effective time management and logical decision making ability;
- Strong focus on quality of all materials and operations;
- Ability to plan, organize, coordinate, motivate, lead and boost morale of the teams;
- Optimum utilization of all resources;
- Team player with excellent communication skills.
If you believe you qualify for this position, please send your CV and details of your current and expected remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only qualified candidates shall be contacted