About Us: Three Green Apples Consulting Limited is a consulting practice providing transformational human resource management services.
Three Green Apples Consulting focuses on providing service in three distinct areas: Recruitment, Training and Consultancy.
We provide a working environment in which all can freely and responsibly express themselves, be creative, leave a legacy, and have fun.
As part of its contribution to the development of the human resource profession, Three Green Apples Consulting is looking to offer internship opportunities to students studying human resource management.
Commencing on 24th February 2014, the internship will be offered to the individual who can demonstrate how this role will contribute to his/her personal and career growth and development.
He/she will be mentored by the Three Green Apples Consultants who are seasoned HR Professionals.
The Internship Program Highlights include:
- Recruitment Process Support
- Business Analysis
- Must be an enrolled student looking to major in Human Resource Management who is currently entering their 3rd year. The successful candidate must be available to work for consecutively for than 10 to 12 weeks.
- Be computer and internet literate with proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite, particularly Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Be self- confident, curious, courageous and imaginative, with a desire to learn and grow as an individual.
- Be pro-active with a high level of personal drive and enthusiasm and a personal commitment to excellence.
- Able to pay attention to detail, think on your feet and deliver the desired results on time.
- Be a good communicator, with the ability to write and speak in grammatically correct English.
- Have unquestionable integrity, a high level of discretion and the ability to work with confidential information.
Remuneration: A monthly stipend will be offered to the successful candidate.
If you are interested in this internship opportunity apply onlinewww.careers.tgagroupea.com by 13th February 2014.
Kindly attach your CV and cover letter as you submit your application indicating your availability as per the indicated requirement.
Interviews for this position will commence on Monday 18th February 2014.