Forex Bureau: Forex Cashier
Our client a leading Forex Bureau is looking to hire a Forex Cashier.
The main duty of the cashier is to handle front office operations, customer service, and administration functions.
Duties & Responsibilities Include
- Buying and selling of foreign currencies
- Receiving and issuing different currencies
- Managing petty cash on reimbursement basis
- Preparing various reports to Central Bank
- Any other duties as may be allocated
- Diploma or Certificate in business related fields
- KCSE Certificate mean grade C+, with passes in Mathematics and English
- Experience in a Forex bureau/ bank is an added advantage but not a must.
- A lady 23 years or older preferred
- A person of good character and behavior
- Valid certificate of good conduct
- Highly sharp and analytical
- A team player
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Forex Cashier Job) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 24th February 2014
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.