Dorbe-Leit Solutions Ltd is a reputable and highly innovative consultancy firm driven by the passion to place the right people in the right jobs.
We are looking for a young, enthusiastic and self-driven individual to fill the role of Administrative and Sales Assistant for our client.
Are you hungry to change the corporate world by building a highly and empowered team of professionals through training?
Do you love working with people, interacting with customers and willing to learn and try your hand in anything?
Are you passionate about customer service, selling and want to push beyond your boundaries to achieve financial freedom and inner fulfillment?
Are you driven and motivated by excellence in customer experience and professionalism?
If so we would like to partner with you in bringing change in the corporate realms, we would like to hear from you!
As an Administrative and Sales Assistant, you will provide administrative and sales support to the office, its directors and other staff whilst efficiently managing the day to day office activities including the front office.
You will be the first point of contact (POC) and a brand ambassador for the Company and therefore must project, protect and maintain a professional, refined, high-quality image of the organization.
You will be working for Our client who is a leading premier business information company that provides a wide range of development, training and consultancy services with the aim of improving the performance and output in people and organizations.
They empower, transform and share skills set transfer through training and consultancy to transform the management and leadership culture of organizations and their staff.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing general administrative support to the office and staff
Providing sales support to the business development team by: -
- Telemarketing for the purpose of filling securing participants for open programmes
- Respond and follow up on sales queries appropriately
- Contribute towards achievement of overall sales targets
- E-marketing and selling to target clients
- Front Office Management: Manning of front-office desk, receiving and screening incoming calls and visitors whilst addressing queries as professionally and efficiently as possible
- Ensuring that in-bound and out-bound correspondence and related documents are effectively managed and circulated
- Maintaining boardroom calendar, scheduling and planning for meetings, minute taking, report writing as required
- Managing the business contact manager system and ensuring it is up to date
- Procurement and maintenance of office supplies, equipment and furniture and maintaining an up to date asset register
- Timely and professional debt-follow up whilst coordinating with Finance department
- Responding to general business inquiries and providing relevant, accurate information to clients
- Liaising with all suppliers and service providers on the Company’s behalf
- Providing training coordination support including preparation of training material, booking venues, set-up of training rooms and all other relevant administrative support.
- Keeping accurate records of all business related information
- Prepare evaluation summaries and resultant report after each training programme
- Act as a liaison with other offices, departments and external agencies
- Provide administrative support to the management consultants/trainers/facilitators
- Be responsible for the day to day updates of all social media marketing platform
- Maintain custody of and retain an up to date, organized filling system
- Typing and processing various documents as and when required.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- Diploma and/or equivalent from a recognized institution in a business related field
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in an admin and/or front office role
- Understanding of the training industry will be a critical added advantage
- A good command and understanding of social media e-marketing tools for professional purposes.
- Formal training in this area will be an advantage.
- Prior sales experience will be considered.
Required skills and key competencies
- Excellent command and articulation of the English language
- High interpersonal skills and ability to interact with people from all walks of life
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- High team spirit and professional work ethic
- Ability to manage simultaneous assignments
- Strong organizational skills and keen eye for detail
- Quick thinker with a high level of proactivity
- Integrity, a diplomatic manner and professional discretion essential
- Ability to self-motivate and work under minimal supervision
Salary Budget: Ksh. 18,000 – 25,000
How to Apply
If you are interested in the position and have the skills and talents our client is looking for, we would like to hear from you.
Please upload a copy of your updated resume athttp://www.dorbe-leitrecruit.co.ke/?page_id=387&j=419
Only successful candidates will be contacted.