ERP Sales Consultant
Our Client is a leading ICT Solutions company with operations in Kenya and Tanzania carrying on the business of Computer Hardware, Fiscal Solutions, ERP and POS solutions and Internet Security Solutions.
Job Scope: The ERP Sales Consultant is responsible for generating new sales in the market, following company’s established routines and methodology.
Focus areas are sales to medium and large companies.
- Have high activity level (calls, meetings, quotations).
- Learn our ERP and CRM product.
- Build a sales pipeline,
- Drive sales process, from quotation to closing.
- Key Account Management.
- Lead Management.
- Liaise with Vendor Channel Management.
- Meet sales targets.
Minimum Qualifications / Experience:
- Degree in Information Technology / Business Information systems /Business Management / Sales & Marketing.
- Additional qualifications in Sales & Marketing for those with a 1st degree in a none marketing discipline would be an added advantage.
- 1-2 years experience with sales of ERP/Financial Software systems or business-consulting services.
- Fluent English command, both verbal and written.
- Good Communication skills,
- Excellent Computer Skills.
- Eager to learn and take responsibility; organized and self-motivated individual,
- Available to travel at short notice.
- Willingness to commit to intensive product learning and training in the first few months
- Good business sense in IT
- Initiative and enthusiasm,
- The ability to work calmly under pressure,
- Closing Skills,
- Territory Management,
- Market Knowledge,
- Presentation Skills,
- Must be willing to travel within and outside the country to meet with product principles and attend training conferences
- High integrity and honesty is paramount
Salary: Attractive + Benefits + Commissions
If you feel you fit the above role, please send your CV firstname.lastname@example.org