Business Development and Communication Officer
Overall Purpose of the position
To steer the University’s growth through increased marketing activities with corporate, parastatals, schools, government agencies and other organizations in accordance with IUPS’s marketing strategy and admissions policy with the view of increasing and retaining student numbers.
- Marketing the University’s Programmes for increased marketing activities with corporate, parastatals, government, government agencies and other organizations.
- Championing the University’s brand in corporate parastatals, government, government agencies, schools and other organizations.
- Maintaining customer relationships and linkages within corporate world
- Coordinating all marketing activities in corporate; corporate visits, corporate open days
- Networking with relevant officials in the corporate sector across the country.
- Providing feedback to the university on any relevant market perceptions and trends in the corporate sector.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of all marketing activities undertaken in corporate and providing reports
- Collecting corporate’ data and maintaining a database for direct marketing activities.
- Overseeing direct mailing and follow-up to prospective corporate for increased enrolment.
- to do and present departmental reports to management
- Monthly circulation of IUPS news letter
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Good administrative and coordination skills
- Good market intelligence skills
- Good networking and relationship building skills.
Working Experience: 3 years experience in Marketing in Service sector
How to Apply – Register and apply
IUPS is an equal opportunity employer.