Exciting Career Opportunity
We are looking for a Talented individual to fill the following position in our Marketing & Business Development Department.
Job Title: Alternative Distribution Channels Supervisor
Division / Department: Marketing & Business Development – Alternative Distribution Channels
Immediate Supervisor: Assistant Manager, Alternative Distribution Channels
Overall Responsibility: The position is responsible for identifying potential customers with existing large client groups and customizing existing insurance products or creating new ones in line with the needs of these customers.
Key Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities
- Identifying potential partnership with existing large client groups of low income households and develop relationships with these organizations with a view to providing tailor made insurance products for their client base.
- Developing a framework for and implement in-depth study of the risks faced by the members of the specific customer groups.
- Developing, managing and growing new channels.
- Customize existing insurance products and processes or create new ones in line with the needs of the groups for whom they are being developed. This will cover all operational aspects including data collection, claims processing, claim payments and policy documentation provided to clients.
- Developing and Managing the Bancassurance Channel
- Work closely with trainers to develop and implement a Consumer Education Program for the micro-insurance customers.
- Coordinate with Marketing, Underwriting, Claims and Finance Departments to develop and implement monitoring & evaluation tools and methodologies for the micro-insurance program.
- Report on operations, challenges, progress and the needs of the Micro-Insurance unit.
- Bachelor’s in Commerce Degree with part ACII Qualification
- 5 years of professional experience in Insurance Industry
- Demonstrable Product Development Experience at a Micro-insurance Level
- Actuarial skills are an added advantage
How to Apply
If you have the required professional and academic qualifications and are interested in the position, kindly send us your Application/Resume to email@example.com by Friday, 7th March 2014 indicating the job title as the subject of your email.
“We are an equal opportunity employer”