Air Conditioning System Technician
Number of Positions: One (1)
Location: Field Station: Turkana
Our work is in remote parts of the country in the North Eastern and North Western regions.
- Install, inspect, maintain and repair refrigeration and air conditioning (A/C) units.
- Regular maintenance of cooling units.
- Service both mechanical and electrical components of the A/C units.
- Repair/replace A/C equipment that has been damaged, make adjustments and do calibrations of thermostatic control.
- Diagnose electrical and mechanical defects and malfunctions.
- Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering with a bias to Refrigeration and Air Conditioning or
- Grade 1 or 2 Certificate in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning having passed the Government Trade Test
- 2-3 years experience in installation, service, maintenance and repair of A/C units
- Excellent in installation and wiring/ connection of A/C units
- Good communication skills in English and Kiswahili
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and pressure
- Attention to detail
How to Apply
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply with a cover letter and detailed CV clearly indicating their current telephone number and email address to email@example.com.