Our client, a Business Strategy Consultancy is in need of of an Agency Banking Manager
Job Title: Agency Manager – Banking & M Pesa Operations
Overall Purpose Reporting to the Director, the position has the responsibility to design and develop the Agency Banking Business rollout to market and growth of the business and model.
Responsible for the effective management of the company’s Branch Offices by developing and managing its business operations to increase sales, profitability, market share, and customer satisfaction.
- Formulate and execute Agency Banking Business Strategy in alignment with the company’s “Universal Banking Model”
- Identify opportunities and develop strategies that will ensure that products and deliverables are of the highest quality to ensure client satisfaction.
- Effectively direct, coordinate and monitor all sales, branch operations and market development activities
- Relationship management through the branch managers.
- Oversee branch marketing, business development, administrative, customer service, technical and operations roles
- Execute operational excellence, cost management and compliance to internal practices and CBK guidelines
- Champion customer service and implementation of quality delivery standards
- Roll of alternative channels of business such as agency banking, Mpesa and money transfer services through the branch network.
- Well equipped with Risk Management
Qualifications, Experience and Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in business and finance.
- Banker experience is additional advantage
- A good understanding of budgeting and financial planning is essential, MBA will be added advantage
- 6 years experience in business development, relationship management and branch operations
- Interpersonal, leadership, communication, networking and customer service skill
- Be performance driven with a track record of delivering high results
- Previously involved branch network rollout and with tangible references
If you believe you qualify for this position, please send your CV and details of your current and expected remuneration to email@example.com
Only qualified candidates will be contacted