Our client in ICT sector is seeking to recruit Accountant to join their esteemed team to achieve organizational goals.
Salary: KShs 40,000 – 50,000
- Prepare accurate daily reports and verify reports made by others
- Put together details of daily income / sales and perform daily journal entry
- Verify daily deposits of sales receipts and make sure they correctly entered into the book.
- Prepare authorized refund vouchers
- Compile reports on monthly basis
- Check out and collect returned items
- Maintain account of returned check
- Providing support to the team of accountants
- Reconciling finance accounts
- Maintaining accurate spreadsheets
- Checking employee payments including salary, commission bonus etc.
- Working with and maintaining sales and purchase ledgers
- Handling insurance and tax returns and posting journals i.e. PAYE, NSSF, NHIF and VAT returns.
- Managing the accountants office
- Preparing statutory accounts
- Budgeting experience
- Liaising with suppliers
- Bachelor’s Degrees in the following subjects – Accounting or Finance (not must)
- 3 years working experience in a similar position
- CPAK holder (must)
- Basic knowledge is required at the beginning level, and thorough knowledge is required while working at the advanced level.
- Knowledge in terms of accounting and bookkeeping and practices and principles.
- Knowledge of new automated systems of accounting.
- Knowledge of using spreadsheets and database software.
- Know how of general record keeping and filing systems.
If qualified kindly apply online by clicking on the linkhttp://jantakenyajobs.osclass.com/accounting/accountant_i3
All applications should be received by 10th march, 2014.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
Thank you for your cooperation.