Job Vacancy at Frank Communications Limited, Hurlingham
Business Productivity Engineer
Position Description and Objectives
The purpose of the Business Productivity Engineer position is to help our customers deploy reliable technical solutions to the complex integration solutions associated with business productivity solutions built on the Microsoft platform.
The role is required to have had strong experience in Business Productivity solutions implementation and delivery.
To be credible, he or she must have current and deep experience with Microsoft Exchange Server, Lync Server, Microsoft SharePoint Server, Active Directory, Microsoft Office, Microsoft SQL Server and Forefront Identity Manager, Forefront Security for Exchange, SharePoint and Lync, Office365, Azure platform.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Implement and Support business productivity solutions.
- Deliver task assigned to the by project manager on time and efficiently.
- Provide technical support for company’s customers in form of e-mail, phone call, on-site etc.
- Assist team members to Install/configure Microsoft software products in line with your job description product line.
- Assist team members to Diagnose/Troubleshoot Microsoft Products in line with your job description
- Provide information for the customer about solution and products in line with your job description product line
- Prepare all the necessary documentation required in a project handled.
- Evaluate new products and Solutions in line with JD
- Provide on-job-training for new workers and interns in your line.
- Demonstrated excellence at presenting complex technical topics to technical personnel
- Good communication skills
- Strong problem solving & troubleshooting skills
- Must Strive to Understand customer environment and define business requirements with engagement and practice managers
- Minimum of 2-3 years of solid technical experience in delivering solutions i.e Collaboration and Portal Solutions; Unified Communication Solutions; Messaging Solutions and General IT Infrastructure experience:
- Candidates must have been in a technical role for helping to implement solutions with >250 seats or similar complexity.
- Advanced Diploma or Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent work experience. Higher relevant education preferred.
- Have one or more of the following certifications; MCTS- , MCAD.NET, MCSD.NET.
Nyaku House,1st Floor, Argwings Kodhek Road, Hurlingham
55 total views, 1 today