Our client urgently seeks to fill the above vacant position.
Position Reporting To: Sales and Admin Manager
Ensure effective and efficient dispatching of finished goods to customers.
· Proper handling of goods
· Timely availability of quality and accurate data
· Prompt and excellent customer care and service
· Compliance with ISO and HACCP standards
· Leading and managing the Dispatch Attendants and ensuring compliance with the company policies.
· Work planning and scheduling.
· Recording all dispatches to customers in order of customers name, vehicle no, and type of goods.
· Ensuring that customers are served with good quality and well packed goods and that they are served as per their order depending on availability of goods.
· Ensuring clearance of the Dispatch Area at the close of each day.
· Ensuring maintenance and filing of updated dispatch data lists and reports.
· Ensuring FIFO systems are used to supply goods.
· Verifying each dispatched goods for type, quality and quantity.
· Ensuring that the company vehicles are loaded for next day’s deliveries.
· Performing any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
· K.C.S.E C+ and above (Mathematics C+, English C+)
· Diploma in Business Administration / Purchasing and Supplies Management (added advantage)
Above 1 – 2 years
If you meet all the above requirements, kindly send us your cv (include your current & expected salary in the CV) to:
Frank Management Consult Limited
Nyaku House,1st Floor,
Argwings Kodhek Road, Hurlingham
Emails: [email protected]
ONLY short listed candidates will be contacted
Frank Management Consult Ltd
Nyaku House,1st Floor,
Argwings Kodhek Road,Hurlingham.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
108 total views, 1 today