Jade Petroleum Ltd Recruits Accounts Assistant in Nairobi
Jade Petroleum Ltd is an Oil trading and marketing company with operations in Eastern and Central Africa.
We look for to employ an Accounts Assistant who is called for right away, to be based at our Head Office in Nairobi.
- Daily updating of Cashbooks.
- Posting to General Ledger.
- Monthly cashbook reconciliations.
- Book keeping up to Trial Balance.
- General reconciliation of stocks and other accounts.
- Preparing documentation for supplier payments
Key Performance Indicators:
- Ability to meet set targets.
- Ability to work and coordinate with the entire Accounting team.
- Atleast 3 to 4 years experience in a busy accounts department.
- A minimum of CPA Part Two qualification or equivalent.
- Ability to work with Oracle or other ERP Systems will be an added advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as interpersonal skills.
- Proven track record in attainment of targets.
- Honest and hard working, with high ethical standards.
- Highly motivated, energetic, analytical, self-starter, able to work independently.
Only candidates who meet the above minimum criteria should send in their applications.
All applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
71 total views, 1 today