iWayAfrica Corporate Accounts Managers Recruitment 2011
iWayAfrica is the leading Pan-African provider of converged ICT Offerings.
iWayAfrica Kenya Limited is an amalgamation of Africa Online, Afsat and MWEB Africa group of companies offering services in Sub-Saharan Africa.
We are positioned to provide both individual and Corporate organizations alike with scalable solutions based on each client’s specific needs. To stay ahead, we depend on our team of peerless professionals in all fields.
We wish to enhance our team of Corporate Account Managers (Sales) in Mombasa and Nairobi.
* Develop aggressive sales strategies and achieving overall sales targets and objectives
* Business Corporate Development
* Identify, initiate and pursue strategic contacts within Key Accounts, developing a network of key decision makers at strategic and operational level
* Lead negotiations of contracts, tenders & follow up on project implementation
* Monitor and optimize revenue/margin/contribution in line with approved Key Account business plans
* Seek out opportunities within account to grow share and visibility of our products
* A relevant undergraduate degree
* A professional qualification in Sales– CIM or equivalent
* Minimum of 3 years in a similar capacity preferably in an ICT industry
* Excellent negotiation, presentation and communication skills
* Project Management skills
iWayAfrica Kenya is an equal opportunity employer and will offer a competitive compensation package.
Qualified candidates should send their CV, letter of interest as an attachment to email@example.com by 24th August 2011.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
66 total views, 1 today