IT/Data Research Intern Job Vacancy in Kenya
IT/ Data Research/ Intern
To support research, data crunching, mining of data from different portals, visualization of data, programming and write-ups for online content.
He/She will work closely with the project team to ensure delivery of high quality projects that are backed by hard data.
- Supporting and developing capacity of project team in data and ICT
- Troubleshooting and maintenance of Office systems
- Supporting research work in entry, analysis, coding and visualization
- Support in website development and management
- Exploration and development of mobile apps
- Visualization through mapping
- Support enhancement of systems for monitoring and evaluation
- Media monitoring
- Data mining, analysis and development of write-ups
- Other tasks as may be assigned
- Minimum Degree level of education in a technical discipline dealing with data and ICT and research
- Competence in elementary research tools; SPSS and/or STATA
- Familiarity and expertise in use of mapping tools
- Demonstrable experience in tinkering and developing IT solutions
- Ability to transform end-user needs to applications
- Strong social awareness
- Excellent research and web skills
- Extremely professional, personable and of reasonably high values and integrity
- A good understanding of how Civil Society Organizations operate is an advantage
- Be able to operate most of the time in Rongai and environs
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
115 total views, 1 today