IT Specialist & Receptionist Hot Kenyan Jobs Today
Ideal candidates will be expected to handle all IT related Issues.
· Must be holders of degree in Bachelor of science in Information Technology/ Computer science
· Must have knowledge in LAN/WIRELESS NET WORKING.
· Knowledge of handling an E-mail Server like MDAEMON
· Knowledge of printers/scanners computer connections and service.
· KCSE mean grade B+ and B+ in English.
· Must have good communication & good interpersonal skills.
· Must be mature and below35 years of age.
· Must have at least 5years experience in IT related field.
· A self motivated leader, a team player who can work independently without any supervision.
· Ladies are highly encouraged to apply for this position.
* Main duties include managing a busy front office(receiving visitors and customers)
* Receiving and making calls
* Filling of documents
* And performing any other duties
* Diploma in Secretarial training.
* Switch board operational training.
* Certificate in customer service training.
* KCSE mean grade C+ and C+ in English
* 2 years relevant experience (Administration, Reception, front office, customer care or secretary).
* Good public relations.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Innovative, team player and highly motivated
* Computer literate
If you meet the above requirement send your CV email@example.com
- it receptionist & computer science internship vacancy in kenya
- computing jobs in kenya today
- Kenyan today jobs
32 total views, 1 today