IT Help Desk Assistant Job By Altima Africa Ltd
Job Title: IT Help Desk Assistant
Reference: IT_HDA _2012
Recruiter: Altima Africa Ltd
Our Client a leading services provider in the Kenya Capital Markets seeks to recruit an IT Help Desk Assistant responsible for support in ICT support services and the implementation of the department’s policies, goals, objectives, and procedures.
Work is usually performed under general supervision and requires the use of independent judgment and initiative while continuing to work within the company’s procurement policies and procedures.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in Information Technology
- At least 1-2 years relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of PC/LAN operating systems, Microsoft Windows
- ICT security and viral protection systems
- Knowledge of web design and Microsoft windows network administration.
Job Specification – IT Help Desk Assistant
- Implement help desk tools /solutions in line with user requirements and develop necessary measures to prevent frequently occurring outages.
- Maintains incident /problem records, consolidate the same and prepare reports to support the Company management in the decision making process.
- Manage desktop and configuration and ensure that employees with necessary authority/requirement are provided access to certain in line with the Company IT policies, procedures and standards.
- Resolve end user issues related to hardware, network and communication systems and refer serious challenges/problems to superiors and obtain the necessary feedback on how to approach or solve critical issues.
- Provide training to users for applications.
- Initiate awareness on efficient and effective working ways for end users and on how end users can secure their systems.
- Enforce end user security measures such as password policies and provide training and initiate awareness on the same.
- Monitor and track performance of the services provided by the unit and third party providers and address any under-performance that may result in failure to achieve the SLAs with the delivery teams. This includes the creation and monitoring of resolution action plans.
- Collate and classify records, maintain provisions, process requests for information and archive records in line with the Company’s policy.
- Ensure records are destroyed securely in line with the Company’s policy and procedures.
- Maintain media and documentation library of software, data files, manuals and hardware inventory.
- Sound knowledge of a wide variety of application packages
- Ability to work with a diverse group of people
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good planning, organizational and analytical skills
How to Apply
If you are qualified and up to the challenge visitwww.altimaafrica.com/careers.php and apply online by 5pm, 14th December 2012.
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
143 total views, 1 today